The following information is provided in compliance with the terms of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009. Each member of St John’s Chambers (excluding Honorary Associates) hereby states for themselves in relation to their work as a barrister:
- I am a sole practitioner
- I am a barrister registered with the Bar Standards Board of England and Wales. The name under which I am registered is as it appears on my page of this website.
- Save where otherwise indicated on my personal page, I provide professional services on The (New) Standard Contractual Terms For The Supply Of Legal Services By Barristers To Authorised Persons 2012, available here.
- I provide professional services under the law of England and Wales and any dispute arising is to be determined in accordance with that law.
- I have professional liability insurance provided by the Bar Mutual Indemnity Fund Limited of 90 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4ST and at www.barmutual.co.uk. Territorial coverage is world-wide subject to the terms of cover of the Bar Mutual which may be viewed here. There are certain restrictions regarding any claim brought before the Courts of United States or Canada. Full details are available from Bar Mutual.
- Any complaint about me should be made in accordance with the St John’s Chambers Complaints Handling Procedure, full details of which are available by clicking the link on the right handside menu.
- Those providing professional instructions to me and requiring my VAT number should contact the Clerks on