This Summer, St John’s Chambers’ Property & Real Estate team welcome you to their ‘Building Blocks’ bite size free property training session. This session will last 1.5 hours with three of our leading barristers in property litigation addressing the latest developments within their field.
- Notices to terminate tenancies
Leslie Blohm QC
- Terminating business tenancies under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Towns and village green case law update
The training will be followed by a drinks and networking reception, we do hope you can join us.
- Programme | Building Blocks
- Date | Thursday, 21 June
- Time | 4.30 pm Registration | 5.00 pm – 6.30 pm 21 June 2018
- Venue | St John’s Chambers, 101 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6PU
- Cost | Free
- CPD | 1.5 hours (21 June)
To book your free place please go to our Eventbrite page by clicking here or calling 0117 923 4770
VenueSt John's Chambers
101 Victoria Street, Bristol, Avon, BS1 6PU, United Kingdom