Featuring leading consultants in child brain injury and expert senior counsel, this one day conference that will cover hot topics relevant to practitioners working in the field of child brain injury.
Speakers and topics include:
- Welcome and Introduction from Chair
Tim Grice, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
- Saving the brain from itself and what you can do to help. Modern perspectives on neuroprotection (and they’re not what you might think…)
Dr Michael Carter, Paediatric Neurosurgeon, North Bristol NHS Trust
- A model to guide paediatric neurocognitive interventions: examples from clinical and research practice
Dr Anna Adlam, Chartered Clinical Psychologist and academic Neuropsychologist, University of Exeter.
- Children – the Blame Game
Christopher Sharp QC, St John’s Chambers
- Crystal Ball Gazing?
Claire Booth, Case Manager, West Country Case Management
- The Care that would have been required in any event…
Glyn Edwards, Barrister, Emma Zeb, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
- Law Reform: the new rights of parent carers, disabled children and young carers
Professor Luke Clements, Professor of Law
- A Decade of Periodical Payments – Have Things Gone as Planned?
Andrew Sands, Independent Financial Advisor, Nestor Partnership
- To the Settlement – and Beyond! – Occupational Therapy input for the brain injured child.
Claire Broughton-Welsh, Occupational Therapist & Expert Witness
- About Cerebra
Chris Jones, CEO Cerebra
Download full programme: Cerebra National Conference 2015
VenueThe Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel
College Green, Bristol, BS1 5TA, England
Bookings are no longer available for this event.