St John’s Chambers’ Property and Real Estate Team and DaSLS welcome you to their ‘Building Blocks’ property training session featuring leading barristers in property litigation: Richard Stead, John Sharples, Christopher Jones, Oliver Wooding, Charlie Newington-Bridges and Natasha Dzameh, addressing the latest developments within their field.
Talk topics include:
- Flood risk, liability and protection
- Rights to light
- Adverse possesion: the different statutory regimes and requirements
- A practical guide to boundary disputes
- Towns and village green case law update
- The Business and Property Court: Rethink, reform or just rebrand?
Date | Wednesday 13th June 2018
Time | 2.00pm—5.15pm
Venue | Exeter Racecourse
Cost | Tickets start at £56.38 for Associate Members
Programme | Property Litigation Update
To book your place and for further information please click here.
Kennford, Exeter, EX6 7XA