Call: 2013 (Inner Temple)
Qualifications: BPTC (UWE) – Outstanding;
LLM Commercial Law (Birmingham) – Distinction (1st in Year);
LLB (Cardiff) – 2.1.
Awards: Marshall Hall Trust Award (Inner Temple); BPTC Outstanding Prize (Inner Temple); Tutors Prize (UWE); Criminal Litigation, Evidence Prize & Sentencing Prize (UWE); Civil Litigation & Evidence Prize (UWE); LLM Scholarship (University of Birmingham).
Oliver is a family barrister and accepts instructions in all areas of family law, including:
• Financial Remedy proceedings;
• Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 disputes;
• Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 applications;
• Public and private law Children Act 1989 matters;
• Injunctive relief under Part IV Family Law Act 1996;
• Proceedings under the Inherent Jurisdiction of the High Court.
Oliver completed his pupillage at 5 Pump Court in London and joined St John’s following the successful completion of a third six pupillage under the supervision of Zoë Saunders.