Junior Insight Series
The seminar series is aimed at practitioners who have qualified within the past 5 years, as well as trainees and paralegals. Nonetheless the Junior Insight team is more than happy for more senior practitioners to attend.
Firms are invited to select topics which they feel would be of the greatest benefit to the junior members of their team.
The litigation seminars are approximately 25 – 30 minutes long (including questions), the one exception being ‘Instructing Counsel’ which is closer to the length of the specialist seminars (30-40 minutes). The Junior Insight team is able to undertake longer sessions in order to cover more than one topic if so required.
Members of the Junior Insight team can visit your office to deliver seminars for the exclusive benefit of your team or attendees from a combination of firms. Seminars can also be hosted in Chambers.
These seminars can be delivered at breakfast or over lunch. If you require seminars to be delivered at other times to suit your bespoke in-house training needs please contact our Marketing & Events team.
All training is CPD accredited.
- Applications for strike out and/or summary judgment
- Breach of court orders and sanctions
- Default judgment and applications to set aside
- Disclosure inc. specific applications
- Enforcement of judgments
- Fast track and multi-track costs
- Instructing Counsel
- Part 8 claims
- Part 36 offers and settlement mechanics
- Protected parties
- Search orders and freezing orders
- Trial preparation and procedure
- Case Management
- Service of Documents
- Contractual interpretation and rectification
- Contractual variations
- Unfair Prejudice
- Unfair Terms
- Residential Possession Proceedings