Adam is diligent and extremely approachable.”
COMMERCIAL, BANKING, INSOLVENCY AND CHANCERY LAW
Adam is an experienced Commercial barrister who is regularly instructed in complex and high value cases.
Adam began life at the Bar advising and assisting a hub of Welsh Local Authorities in relation to public procurement contracts worth circa £300,000,000. During this time he worked with various teams from large commercial organisations in relation to complicated and intricate contracts; in doing so he acquired high-level commercial experience right from the very beginning of his career.
A selection of his more recent and notable commercial cases includes the following:
• Shareholder dispute relating to the irregular creation of new share capital;
• High value property damage to commercial (and other) premises, including large business interruption claims;
• An intricate matter involving the dissolution of a previously registered incorporated association;
• Companies Act applications;
• Analysis of the impact of the Insurance Act 2015;
• Unpicking funds held/owed by a partnership many years after a partner’s death;
• Contractual disputes of all shapes and sizes;
• The enforcement of an adjudicator’s decision which was also held to be binding on a relevant guarantor.
Adam deals with all manner of commercial cases and is happy to accept instructions which involve difficult points of law. He particularly enjoys matters which include company or partnership issues.
- Chancery Bar Association
- Property Bar Association
- Western Circuit
Qualifications & awards:
- MA (Cantab) Cambridge University (Philosophy)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction)
- Bar Professional Training Course (Outstanding)
- Buchanan Prize
- New Court Chambers Prize
- Lord Denning Scholarship
- Lord Brougham Scholarship
- Hardwicke Entrance Award