Adam’s experience of professional negligence cases focuses in the main on solicitors’ negligence, in relation to which he is happy to advise, draft pleadings and/or represent parties at trial.
In addition, he will also consider accepting cases relating to other forms of negligence on a case-by-case basis.
- Chancery Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- MA (Cantab) Cambridge University (Philosophy)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction)
- Bar Professional Training Course (Outstanding)
- Buchanan Prize
- New Court Chambers Prize
- Lord Denning Scholarship
- Northumbria University BPTC Scholarship
- Lord Brougham Scholarship
- Hardwicke Entrance Award