Beth welcomes instructions in applications for non-molestation and occupation orders from urgent ex parte hearings through to final hearing. She has experience acting in multi-day contested final hearings under Part IV FLA 1996.
Beth also acts in applications for Domestic Violence Protection Orders under the Crime and Security Act 2010.
- Family Law Bar Association
- Bar Pro Bono Unit
- Lord Denning Society
- Lincoln’s Inn
Qualifications & awards:
- BCL, Oxford University, (Distinction),
- BA in Jurisprudence, Oxford University, (First Class) (top of the year in family law and administrative law)
- BPP Law School, (Very Competent)
- Manches Prize (University of Oxford 2013)
- The Martin Wronker Prize (University of Oxford 2013)
- Lord Denning Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn 2013)
- Hardwicke Entrance Award (Lincoln’s Inn 2012)
- 4 New Square Scholarship (University of Oxford 2014)
- Sunley Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn 2015)
- Ruth Deech Prize (St. Anne’s College, University of Oxford 2016)
- Ely Carter Prize (St. Anne’s College, University of Oxford 2016)
Bethany is also currently working as a Research Assistant for Professor Taylor at the University of Oxford. This work focusses on the forthcoming 4th edition of ‘Children’s Rights and the Developing Law’, with a particular focus on adolescent decision making in medical treatment and parental rights over medical decisions made for their children.