He has an excellent manner with clients in the most sensitive and emotive cases.”
Inquests and Inquiries
David has experience of complex multi-party inquests, acting for families and other interested parties. This includes deaths arising from:
- clinical negligence;
- death of a child in care;
- suicides in custody and in the context of continuing medical treatment;
- deaths at work and arising from industrial disease;
- multi-party motorway collisions.
David is qualified to undertake public access work in appropriate cases, for further information, please visit our Public Access page.
- Deputy District Judge (Civil)
- Assistant Coroner
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Western Circuit
Qualifications & awards:
- MA (Oxon) Dip Law