Natasha will look at the bigger picture to provide the clients with clear but rounded advice. ‘She does not just consider one aspect of a case but takes all solutions and pathways into consideration. Always friendly and ready to discuss matters. Very pragmatic and approachable.’ “
Natasha has extensive real estate, trusts and wills experience and has also been instructed in matters in these areas where the Court of Protection was involved.
Recent examples include:
- Advising on prospects, best interests and authority to litigate in respect of beneficial interests in a joint bank account.
- Advising on potential claims involving litigants lacking capacity.
- Contested applications regarding appointment of health & welfare deputies and property & affairs deputies.
- Proceedings concerning alleged misappropriation of funds.
- Chancery Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- LLM International Commercial Law (Distinction), University of Nottingham
- BVC, BPP
- LLB Law (Hons), University of Hull
- Bristol Law Society’s “Barrister of the Year 2017”
- Istituto di Studi Economici e per l’Occupazione Scholarship
- Ferens Scholarship