Highly diligent, responsive, and reliable, with an excellent grasp of the details of a case.”
Nick handles matters from all angles of commercial law, including contractual disputes and probate work concerning offshore jurisdictions, especially the Channel Islands. He has experience of a wide range of commercial disputes with a particular emphasis on those with cross-border implications.
Nick has also taught the law of contract at both undergraduate and postgraduate level at the University of Bristol.
He has particular experience of litigation involving the motor industry and professional sport. Clients include a major Formula One team, several well known car manufacturers and a former international rugby player and coach.
Nick has also acted and continues to act in relation to a number of high-value claims concerning interest rate swap and cap mis-selling, ranging from c. £200,000 to upwards of £8 million.
- Senior Associate Tutor of Law, University of Bristol (2012)
- Contributing author to the Lexis Nexis PSL service, Private International Law (2014)
- Commercial Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- LLB (University of Bristol) – First-Class Honours, BVC – Outstanding
- Lord Mansfield and Harwicke Scholar, Herbert Smith LLP Prize, Tom Glanville Jones Prize