Nick has a good way of thinking through legal problems and coming up with good arguments in difficult cases. ‘His black letter legal knowledge is fantastic; he’s exceptionally well read and up to date.’ “
Commercial Dispute Resolution
Nick is a specialist commercial and chancery law barrister. His particular areas of expertise include commercial and contractual disputes, private international law, domestic and international arbitration.
He has experience of both common law and LLP partnership disputes, as well as offshore litigation concerning LLP or LLC structures. He has also advised upon the proper dissolution of both common law and LLP arrangements..
- Senior Associate Tutor of Law, University of Bristol (2012)
- Contributing author to the Lexis Nexis PSL service, Private International Law (2014)
- Commercial Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- LLB (University of Bristol) – First-Class Honours, BVC – Outstanding
- Lord Mansfield and Harwicke Scholar, Herbert Smith LLP Prize, Tom Glanville Jones Prize