Robert has gained experience across the spectrum of personal injury litigation including product liability employer’s liability, occupier’s liability, Highways Act 1980 and road traffic cases. He advises on liability, quantum and the tactical progression of cases. He regularly represents both claimants and defendants at fast-track and multi-track trials.
Robert also has a particular interest in industrial disease work and has worked with other barristers on cases in this context, involving hand arm vibration syndrome, asbestosis, mesothelioma, carbon monoxide poisoning and tinnitus.
- Bristol Medico-Legal Society
Qualifications & awards:
- Bar Professional Training Course, Kaplan Law School London
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Kaplan Law School London
- Graduate LLB, Kaplan Law School London
- MA (Cantab) Philosophy, Selwyn College, University of Cambridge