William is very intelligent with an eagerness to understand the client’s business.”
William has substantial experience of professional liability claims in a wide range of subject matters including tax advice, financial services, insurance and construction and engineering. Work includes acting in proceedings involving insurance brokers and solicitors in relation to tax mitigation schemes; acting in proceedings against solicitors in relation to implementation of corporate mergers and their tax effects; engineers, architects and other construction professionals in a wide range of projects.
- Arbitration panel member of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission and the Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Panel adjudicator of the Technology and Construction Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- BA (First Class) University College London
- B Phil;D Phil Oriel College, Oxford.
- Benefactors senior law scholar, Middle Temple