We can be contacted between 8am-6pm Monday-Friday on any of the numbers below. Our out of hours numbers operate outside of these times.
Main contact numbers
Tel: 0117 923 4700
Fax: 0117 929 4821
Address 101 Victoria Street, Bristol BS1 6PU DX 743350 Bristol 36
Direct numbers / E-mails
- Clinical Negligence Practice Group 0117 923 4730
- Commercial and Chancery Practice Group 0117 923 4740
- Employment Practice Group 0117 923 4740
- Family Practice Group 0117 923 4720
- Personal Injury Practice Group 0117 923 4730
- Public & Administrative Law Practice Group 0117 923 4740
Out of hours numbers
- Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury Practice Groups Annette Bushell, Practice Manager 07710 463 258
- Commercial and Chancery, Employment and Public & Administrative Practice Groups Rob Bocock, Practice Manager 07801 825 013
- Family Practice Group Luke Hodgson, Practice Manager 07929 432 614
- Chief Executive Derek Jenkins 07807 225 964
- Office Manager Isabelle Mills 07779 906 327
How to find us
Arriving from the East or West on the M4 Leave the M4 at Junction 19 (M32). At the end of the M32 follow the signs for Temple Meads Railway Station on to Temple Way. At Temple Circus roundabout follow the signs for the city centre on to Victoria Street. 101 Victoria Street is situated on your left hand side directly opposite the Novotel.
Arriving from the North on the M5 Leave the M5 at Junction 15 (Almondsbury http://www.order-isotretinoin.com Interchange). Turn onto M4 towards London and exit at Junction 19 onto M32. Follow instructions for arriving on M4 above. Arriving from the South on the M5 Leave the M5 at Junction 18. At the junction follow signs for A4 Bristol. Take the A4 along the Portway and under the Clifton Suspension Bridge. At the Cumberland Basin system, follow the signs for city centre. At the end of Hotwells Road follow A4 onto Anchor Road (3rd Exit of roundabout) and along to the centre. Go around the centre and exit left into Baldwin Street. At the end of Baldwin Street turn right over Bristol Bridge and onto Victoria Street. 101 Victoria Street is situated on your right hand side opposite the Novotel.
Temple Meads Railway Station is a short walk. At the bottom of the ramp (main exit) cross the road to the central walkway and turn right. Cross over the main road (Redcliffe Way) and enter Victoria Street. 101 Victoria Street is about 100 yards up on the left hand side opposite the Novotel.
St John’s Chambers have a limited number of allocated parking spaces. Spaces are given on a first come, first served basis (with the exception of those with disabilities who will be given priority). Please contact reception on 0117 923 4700 to book.