Our Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Clerking team won ‘Team of the Year 2023’ by Bristol Law Society.
Adam joined St John’s in 2007 and is the Practice Manager for the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Teams. Together with Hugh Maguire, Adam is responsible for business strategy and the practice development of all members of the department. He prides himself on his ability to ensure that our clients receive a professional and personal service. Adam is a member of the Institute of Barristers Clerks and successfully completed the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management course in 2020.
Adam is consistently praised for his high standard client service in Chambers UK and The Legal 500:
- “Adam Marston and Hugh Maguire are quick, efficient, reliable, polite, and manage the members very well. Very dependable and trustworthy characters.” THE LEGAL 500, 2024
- “The clerks of St John’s are outstanding and deserve a special mention. Adam Marston combines a wicked sense of humour with good knowledge of the strengths of the barristers within his care and is always able to make helpful recommendations.” THE LEGAL 500, 2023
- “Adam Marston and Hugh Maguire are great. Always available and flexible, and very personable as well.” THE LEGAL 500, 2023
- “The clerks are very responsive and friendly.” “They are effective and responsive.” CHAMBERS UK, 2023
- “The clerks are very on the ball and are always very helpful, approachable and friendly.” CHAMBERS UK, 2022