Kate commenced a specialist family law pupillage in October 2019, under the supervision of Zoë Saunders and Lucy Reed.
Whilst studying for the Bar, Kate was a volunteer at The Vine Child Contact Centre and facilitated contact sessions between children and non-resident parents.
Kate was also actively involved in Streetlaw, a pro bono project which delivers accessible, engaging workshops about a variety of legal issues to primary school children.
In 2016, Kate completed an internship at the Hong Kong Court of Appeal under the guidance of The Hon. Mr Justice Barma.
Qualifications & awards:
- 2019: BPTC: Very Competent (BPP Law School)
- 2019: Academic Achievement Award: highest mark in Advanced Criminal Litigation (BPP Law School)
- 2019: BPP Annual Moot runner up
- 2018: BPTC Advocacy Scholarship (BPP Law School)
- 2018: BPTC Pro Bono Scholarship (BPP Law School)
- 2018: Leolin Price QC Award (The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple)
- 2017: BA in Jurisprudence: 2.1 with a first in family law (University of Oxford)
- 2013: Winner of the Citizenship Foundation National Bar Mock Trials