In-demand junior who frequently appears in construction adjudications and mediations, and also has experience of international arbitrations. ‘Her oral advocacy skills are impressively persuasive.’ “
Rebecca is an experienced civil practitioner specialising in construction and personal injury. She is a member of PIBA, ACIArb, a TECBAR adjudicator and an accredited Civil Mediator.
Rebecca acts for both claimants and defendants in all aspects of personal injury law including employers’, occupiers’ and public liability, highways, road traffic accidents (including fraud work and credit hire) and product liability.
In relation to construction, Rebecca is an in demand junior with experience of handling a diverse selection of cases in International Arbitration, domestic adjudication and litigation.
- Mediation: Accredited Civil Mediator, panel member at specialist mediation provider M4C
- Adjudication: TECBAR accredited Adjudicator
- Arbitration: Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Technology and Construction Bar Association
- Society of Construction Law
- Adjudication Society
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Qualifications & awards:
- Accredited Adjudicator
- Accredited Civil Mediator