Sarah has recently joined the Family & Divorce team, formerly a barrister at Four Brick Court where she completed her pupillage and established her practice before returning to the west country, where she grew up. She specialises in care proceedings and private law children matters. Prior to coming to the Bar, Sarah worked as a paralegal for specialist family law solicitors based in South London.
Whilst studying the BPTC, Sarah undertook pro bono work with the Free Representation Unit, advising and representing individuals at social security tribunals.
She has also volunteered at the Support Through Court (formerly the Personal Support Unit), supporting litigants in person in the Central Family Court.
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Denning Society – Lincoln’s Inn
- The Family Law Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- City Law School – BPTC
- Sir Thomas More Bursary (Lincoln’s Inn)
- BPP University – GDL
- Open University – Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology
- University of Exeter – English (Hons) 2:1
Sarah is a keen tennis and netball player and she loves wild swimming. She is also a fan of jazz clubs and blues bars.