Contentious probate update – Bath
Starts: 1:00 pm
Ends: 5:30 pm
Venue: Midland Bridge House, Midland Bridge Rd, Bath BA2 3FP
Location: Bath and Oxford
Cost: £40 + VAT
CPD points: 2.5
Who should attend?
The seminar aims to bring practitioners up to speed with all the latest developments in the world of contentious probate. It is principally targeted at solicitors who are (or would like to be) involved in contentious probate work, but it would also be of interest to non-contentious lawyers, Will writing firms and professional executors.
- Domicile and 1975 Act claims
Christopher Jones, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
- Gifts to charities that don’t exist
Luke Watson, Partner, Stone King
- Running testamentary capacity and proprietary estoppel claims together
Alex Troup, Head of Wills & Trusts, St John’s Chambers
- Latest news and views in removing personal representatives
Oliver Wooding, Barrister, St John’s chambers
- Claims by child beneficiaries under the Inheritance Act: are they at an end following Miles v Shearer
Amanda Noyce, Partner, Royds Withy King
There will be an opportunity at the end of the seminar for questions and answers as well as a chance to catch up with the speakers for drinks and nibbles.
Download full programme below.Download PDF