Duties and role of professional and lay Executors
Starts: 4:30 pm
Ends: 6:30 pm
Venue: Stephens Scown LLP
Location: Curzon House, Southernhay W, Exeter EX1 1RS
Who should attend?
Hosted at Stephens Scown’s Exeter office in association with ACTAPS, this interactive seminar led by Alex Troup and Oliver Wooding of St John’s Chambers for both non-contentious and contentious private client practitioners exploring the duties and role of professional and lay Executors, including:
- The executors’ role in 1975 Act claims
- How should executors deal with other third party claims against the estate?
- Resolving disputes between executors
- Conflicts of interest
- Removal or retirement of executors
- Right to an indemnity or release
- An executor’s right to recover litigation costs out of the estate
R.S.V.P by Friday, 22 March to Jo Force on 01392 210 700 or email [email protected]
Places are limited so to avoid disappointment please reserve your place as quickly as possible.