Harriet has represented applicants and respondents in financial remedy proceedings, including FDAs and FDRs.
She also accepts instructions in relation to applications brought under Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989 and ToLATA 1996 and has represented claimants at CCMC.
Harriet has successfully advocated a client who opposed decree absolute.
Qualifications & awards:
- BPTC (University of Law) – Very Competent
- GDL (Nottingham Law School) – Commendation
- BA (Hons) Philosophy and Classical Civilisation (The University of Nottingham)
- BPTC Exhibition Scholar (2014) – The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- GDL Exhibition Scholar (2013) – The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple