Harriet is a specialist family law barrister who practises in the following areas:
- Children Private Law
- Children Public Law
- Schedule 1 Children Act 1989
- Divorce & Financial Remedies
- Part IV Family Law Act 1996 (Domestic Violence)
- ToLATA 1996
Harriet joined St John’s Chambers as a Justice First Fellow, a scheme devised by the Legal Education Foundation for the next generation of social welfare lawyers.
As part of the Fellowship, Harriet worked as a Caseworker for Advocate (previously The Bar Pro Bono Unit) and has devised a successful programme teaching children about their role within the family justice system.
Qualifications & awards:
- BPTC (University of Law) – Very Competent
- GDL (Nottingham Law School) – Commendation
- BA (Hons) Philosophy and Classical Civilisation (The University of Nottingham)
- BPTC Exhibition Scholar (2014) – The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- GDL Exhibition Scholar (2013) – The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple