He has a busy practice acting for both claimants and defendants in small claim and fast-track cases. He is experienced in drafting statements of case, and providing sound advice on all aspects of personal injury and clinical negligence.
Rhodri practised as a medical doctor for 18 years, in a range of areas including accident and emergency, and general practice. His wealth of knowledge enables him to quickly grasp the relevant issues in all aspects of medical law.
He is an extremely friendly, practical and approachable advocate who is happy to consider accepting work on a CFA basis.
Qualifications & awards:
- University of Law Bloomsbury – BPTC (very competent) 2017
- University of Law Bloomsbury – GDL (distinction) 2016
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners 2012
- Diploma of Child’s Health 2010
- Membership of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine 2007
- MBChB (bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery) Manchester 2000
Rhodri has an interest in art and has had two exhibitions of his work.