Sarah has represented parents and Guardians in private law proceedings since 1999.
She has undertaken training as both a civil law and family mediator in 2009 and 2012 which has provided further useful skills in an area of law where litigants now often have to self represent.
- Association of Lawyers for Children
- Court of Protection Practitioners Association
- Family Law Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- University College, London
- A C Thomas Bar Scholarship (UCL)
- Lincoln’s Inn Shelford Major Scholarship
- Lincoln’s Inn Hardwicke Scholarship