Tim has twenty five years’ experience of disputes concerning, principally, solicitors, barristers, valuers/surveyors and accountants.
Principal reported cases include:
- Bristol & West Building Society v Mothew  Ch. 1, (leading authority on fiduciary duty and breach of trust principles)
- Bristol & West Building Society v May, May & Merrimans  2 AER 801, (solicitors’ negligence in mortgage lending cases)
- Nationwide Building Society v Balmer Radmore & Ors  Lloyd’s PNLR 235, (professional negligence in mortgage lending cases)
- Nationwide Building Society v Thimblebys  Lloyd’s PNLR, (contributory negligence and deceit)
- Matrix Securities Limited v Theodore Goddard  STC 1 , (barrister’s and solicitors’ negligent advice)
- Commercial Bar Association
- London Court of International Arbitration
- Chancery Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- LLB Hons.
- Yarborough Anderson Scholar, 1976
- Palmer Stawell Scholar, 1977