Essential toolkit seminar for personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers
Starts: 1:00 pm
Ends: 5:00 pm
Venue: We the Curious, Bristol
Cost: £25 + VAT £12.50 for members of BJLD
CPD points: 4
Who should attend?
The ‘essential toolkit’ half-day event, sponsored by Premier Medical, aims to bring junior lawyers in personal injury & clinical negligence up to speed with the latest legal developments and equip them with the tools and extensive resources required to succeed in this area of practice. You can expect even more content and variety of topics so that you can choose what is most relevant, practical and useful for your caseload.
- Introduction to chronic pain
- Secondary victims
- Mock CCMC: Case management directions and costs budgeting
- Making the most of Part 36: A practical guide
- Vicarious liability in the clinical negligence sphere
- Relief from sanctions: hints & tips on bringing or opposing an application (mock hearing)
- Introduction to Fatal Accident Act claims
There will be an interactive question and answer session to conclude the day, followed by a drinks and canapés networking reception, where you can enjoy the views over the Harbourside.Download PDF