Pupillage webinar – Winter 2021
Starts: 6:00 pm
Ends: 7:30 pm
CPD points: 1.5
Who should attend?
Join us to talk about all things Pupillage, from our application and interview process, to life as a pupil, and the type of life and career you can expect as a barrister at St John’s Chambers. Our panel will include members of our Pupillage committee as well as former and current pupils.
The Panellists include:
- Ben Handy, Head of Pupillage
- Julia Belyavin, Family Law Barrister
- Rachel Segal, Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Barrister
- Natasha Dzameh, Commercial and Chancery Barrister
- Kate Pearson, Family Law Barrister
- Vivien Croly, Pupil (Family)
Pupillage applications for 2022 are now closed, but there is no restriction on registrants so you do not need to be at a particular stage in your education. If you’re interested in us, we’d love for you to join us.
Please email any discussion topics you would like covered to: [email protected]