Quick to get to the crux of the issue, mindful of the bigger picture, provides pragmatic advice, adds significant value to the cases he works on and excellent to work with.”
Called to the Bar in 2008, Ben is a personal injury specialist. He represents claimants and defendants in a wide-range of work, with an increasing focus on cases of high value or complexity. He is consistently recommended in the Legal 500, in which it is said that he “combines great client care skills with tactical nous”, is “very practical and can see the bigger picture in cases”, and is “excellent with clients and extremely personable”. He has represented clients at all levels up to and including the Court of Appeal, and has a particular interest in claims involving allegations of fundamental dishonesty and fraud. In his free time Ben loves anything sport-related.
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Qualifications & awards:
- LLB Law (First Class Hons), University of Manchester (2007), Bar Vocational Course MMU (2008)
- University of Manchester R.G. Lawson prizes in Law, Medicine & Ethics; Constitutional Reform and Mental Health Law (2007)
Ben has run marathons in Liverpool, Paris (twice), and London, and as part of Chambers’ team he completed Oxfam’s Trailwalker in 2016. Most Summers you will find him in the queue at Wimbledon, or getting frustrated with the England football team.