Excellent with clients and provides a high standard of technical advice. He is practical, clear in his views and an excellent communicator with instructing solicitors.”
As a qualified mediator, Ben can help parties resolve disputes without the need for costly and uncertain litigation. His varied personal injury and clinical negligence practice means that he is keenly aware of the legal and practical realities the parties face, quickly picks up the detail from the papers, and allows him to reality check a case from both sides.
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Qualifications & awards:
- LLB Law (First Class Hons), University of Manchester (2007), Bar Vocational Course MMU (2008)
- University of Manchester R.G. Lawson prizes in Law, Medicine & Ethics; Constitutional Reform and Mental Health Law (2007)
Ben has run marathons in Liverpool, Paris (twice), and London, and as part of Chambers’ team he completed Oxfam’s Trailwalker in 2016. Most Summers you will find him in the queue at Wimbledon, or getting frustrated with the England football team.