Very practical and can see the bigger picture in cases.”
Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence
Ben has extensive experience of claims involving accidents at work, regularly advising injured employees and defendant employers from an early stage right through to trial. He has lectured on the courts’ approach to the ‘Six-Pack’ Regulations pre- and post-Enterprise Act, and is happy to provide in-house training tailored to the needs of insurer clients on request.
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Qualifications & awards:
- LLB Law (First Class Hons), University of Manchester (2007), Bar Vocational Course MMU (2008)
- University of Manchester R.G. Lawson prizes in Law, Medicine & Ethics; Constitutional Reform and Mental Health Law (2007)
Ben has run marathons in Liverpool, Paris (twice), and London, and as part of Chambers’ team he completed Oxfam’s Trailwalker in 2016. Most Summers you will find him in the queue at Wimbledon, or getting frustrated with the England football team.