Ben is very client focused, keen to find solutions, user-friendly and approachable.”
Ben has represented interested parties, including families, insurers, health authorities and prison authorities, throughout the inquest process. Recent instructions have included inquests into drug-related deaths in prison, suicide during unsupervised leave from a mental health unit, and death in a motorway collision involving vehicles stranded on the hard shoulder.
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Qualifications & awards:
- LLB Law (First Class Hons), University of Manchester (2007), Bar Vocational Course MMU (2008)
- University of Manchester R.G. Lawson prizes in Law, Medicine & Ethics; Constitutional Reform and Mental Health Law (2007)
Ben has run marathons in Liverpool, Paris (twice), and London, and as part of Chambers’ team he completed Oxfam’s Trailwalker in 2016. Most Summers you will find him in the queue at Wimbledon, or getting frustrated with the England football team.