Quick to get to the crux of the issue, mindful of the bigger picture, provides pragmatic advice, adds significant value to the cases he works on and excellent to work with.”
Ben has extensive experience of costs budgeting hearings, and is happy to assist clients with both prior preparation and subsequent amendment of budgets, as well as tactics for getting the best from the budgeting process.
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Qualifications & awards:
- LLB Law (First Class Hons), University of Manchester (2007), Bar Vocational Course MMU (2008)
- University of Manchester R.G. Lawson prizes in Law, Medicine & Ethics; Constitutional Reform and Mental Health Law (2007)
Ben has run marathons in Liverpool, Paris (twice), and London, and as part of Chambers’ team he completed Oxfam’s Trailwalker in 2016. Most Summers you will find him in the queue at Wimbledon, or getting frustrated with the England football team.