William is very intelligent with an eagerness to understand the client’s business.”
William Godwin QC specialises in commercial and technology and construction law, often with a cross border element, and international arbitration. A graduate of University College London (first class) and Oxford University (DPhil), he is an arbitration panel member of several international arbitration panels and acts as adjudicator.
- Arbitration panel member of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission and the Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Panel adjudicator of the Technology and Construction Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- BA (First Class) University College London
- B Phil;D Phil Oriel College, Oxford.
- Benefactors senior law scholar, Middle Temple