William is very intelligent with an eagerness to understand the client’s business.”
William’s construction and technology practice covers engineering, construction and technology disputes of all kinds, ranging from residential developments to infrastructure projects, power and process plant, EPC/turnkey projects and off-shore structures and shipbuilding. He is an accredited adjudicator of the English Technology and Construction Bar Association and was legal member of the FIDIC Updates Task Group for drafting the new 2017 editions of the three main construction contracts.
- Arbitration panel member of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission and the Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Panel adjudicator of the Technology and Construction Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- BA (First Class) University College London
- B Phil;D Phil Oriel College, Oxford.
- Benefactors senior law scholar, Middle Temple