William is very intelligent with an eagerness to understand the client’s business.”
William’s commercial practice covers a wide range of contract disputes including share sale, shareholder and joint venture agreements; conflict of laws and the application of local and foreign law in cross border transactions; tortious liability; insurance and banking. Cases include Commercial Court proceedings acting for a major German industrial group in claims arising from acquisition debt push down in 15 jurisdictions following a private equity buy-out and restructuring and advising directors of a Singapore engineering equipment manufacturing company on defending claims in the Singapore High Court for an indemnity.
- Arbitration panel member of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission and the Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Panel adjudicator of the Technology and Construction Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- BA (First Class) University College London
- B Phil;D Phil Oriel College, Oxford.
- Benefactors senior law scholar, Middle Temple