Pandemic property pitfalls: Property seminar roadshow
Starts: 1:00 pm
Ends: 6:15 pm
CPD points: 5
Who should attend?
St John’s Real Estate team will be hitting the road to host a half-day face-to-face seminar in Bristol and Truro which will focus on property pitfalls in the pandemic. You will get the chance to stay and network with our barristers and clerks after a very exciting line-up of speakers.
- Welcome by Chair, Christopher Jones, Head of Real Estate
- The scourge of tree root encroachment, Richard Stead, Barrister
- Surrender: I [don’t] want you back for good, Adam Boyle, Barrister
- Mistake, misrepresentation and non-disclosure in land contracts, John Sharples, Barrister
- A practical guide to claiming ownership of registered land by adverse possession, Charles Auld, Barrister
- Easements update, Daniel Soar, Barrister
- Town and village greens from Newhaven to Lancashire – Are local authorities off the hook? Leslie Blohm QC, Head of Commercial and Chancery
- Restrictive covenants and what to do about them, Annie Sampson, Barrister
To book your place, please click on the relevant links below. All bookings apart from the Cornwall event will go through our Eventbrite page. The Cornwall Law Society will be hosting the Truro event.
A full programme can be downloaded below.Download PDF