In the field of personal injury Matthew specialises in asbestos related disease claims and catastrophic head and spinal injuries.
In the field of sports law Matthew has extensive experience of personal injury claims and regulatory work involving anti-doping regulations.
Matthew practises nationwide and is happy to travel to meet clients. He prioritises the management of cases in a sensitive and inclusive manner.
He has been recommended in Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 in personal injury since 2006. He appears in the “Spotlight Table” for industrial disease in Chambers & Partners.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Association for Victims of Medical Accidents
- British Association for Sport and the Law
Qualifications & awards:
- 1992 Diploma in International Law – St. Catherine’s College Cambridge
- 1991 MA in Jurisprudence – Trinity College, Oxford
- Legally Qualified Chair on the British Equine Federation’s Anti-Doping and Controlled Medication Hearing Body.