“He is a very knowledgeable, competent and down-to-earth person.” “He is very approachable and very practical.”
Michael regularly acts and advises in commercial disputes for both corporate and individual clients. His recent work has included:
- Acting for a claimant sales director for breach of covenant by the company.
- Acting for a claimant manufacturer and supplier of laser wheel alignment equipment for misrepresentation and breach of contract.
- Acting for a manufacturer of mechanical lifting equipment to resist a claim for fire damage allegedly caused by a manufacturing fault.
- Senior Associate Teacher, University of Bristol, Law of Trusts
- Junior Counsel to the Crown 2015 to 2020
Qualifications & awards:
- University of Bristol – First Class (2001)
Michael’s interests include owning, riding and maintaining classic motorcycles.