Very bright and always comes up with practical solutions.”
Commercial, Banking, Insolvency and Chancery Law
Michael regularly acts and advises in insolvency cases for both corporate and individual clients.
Recent work includes:
- Resisting an application to annul a bankruptcy petition for alleged failure to serve a statutory demand, and lack of geographical connection to the jurisdiction.
- Representing a trustee on an application by the debtor to have assigned to him various causes of action.
- Advising a trustee in respect of the setting aside of prior transactions.
- Senior Associate Teacher, University of Bristol, Law of Trusts
- Junior Counsel to the Crown 2015 to 2020
Qualifications & awards:
- University of Bristol – First Class (2001)
Michael’s interests include owning, riding and maintaining classic motorcycles.