Michael is a very knowledgeable, competent and down-to-earth person.’He is very approachable and very practical.’ “
Michael undertakes professional negligence instructions for both claimants and defendants in a wide range of practice areas including representation at mediations.
Michael’s recent experience includes:
- Representing a claimant in respect of a negligent coveyancing transactions.
- Representing a claimant company in respect of the negligent tax advice given by a major firm of accountants.
- Representing an independent financial adviser in respect of an allegation of negligent pension advice.
- Representing an estate in respect of a solicitor’s failure to sever a joint tenancy.
- Senior Associate Teacher, University of Bristol, Law of Trusts
- Junior Counsel to the Crown 2015 to 2020
Qualifications & awards:
- University of Bristol – First Class (2001)
Michael’s interests include owning, riding and maintaining classic motorcycles.