Contentious probate update – Exeter
Starts: 9:45 am
Ends: 5:00 pm
Venue: EXETER RACECOURSE, EXETER EX6 7XS
Location: EXETER (If it is not possible to host this event in person the seminar will be delivered digitally)
CPD points: 4
Who should attend?
Our Wills & Trusts team are delighted to invite you to their annual conference with Devon & Somerset Law Society which includes an interactive session on ‘How to win the initial skirmishes in a contentious probate case.’
The seminar aims to bring practitioners up to speed with all the latest developments in the world of contentious probate.
It is principally targeted at solicitors who are (or would like to be) involved in contentious probate work, but it would also be of interest to non-contentious lawyers, Will writing firms and professional executors.
- Shum mishtake shurely? – False beliefs in capacity claims
- Crime, punishment and inheritance – The Forfeiture Act 1982
Leslie Blohm QC
- Death and directors: problems faced by executors, trustees and families on the death of a director
- Fait accompli – Independent professional personal representative
- Think of the children! – 1975 act claims by and against minor children
- Rectification of trusts and deeds
- Seconds out, round one! – How to win the initial skirmishes in a contentious probate case.
Alex Troup, Annie Sampson, Christopher Jones, Annie Sampson, Georgina Thompson, Jack Pankhurst and Natasha Dzameh.