Annie enjoys applying her knowledge of areas such as real estate, commercial disputes, wills and trusts to cases arising in an agricultural context.
Annie’s recent cases include:
- Assisting with the case management of a series of complex claims between members of a farming family, including claims under the TOLATA 1996 and in respect of a partnership.
- Advising on a claim under the Animals Act 1971 in respect of damage caused to a potato crop by straying cattle.
- Advising on a claim for the breach of a contract for the sale of a tractor.
Qualifications & awards:
- Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator (ADR Group)
- BPTC (University of the West of England)
- GDL (Oxford Brookes University)
- BA English Language and Literature (University of Oxford)
- Irene Parker Law Scholarship – Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford
- Exhibition Award and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award – Inner Temple