Having undertaken a secondment focussed entirely on professional negligence at RPC, Annie has extensive experience of acting in professional negligence claims arising in a wide variety of contexts, including claims against local authorities; claims involving construction professionals; and claims against solicitors, in respect of which Annie has particular experience of claims by disappointed beneficiaries of wills.
Qualifications & awards:
- Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator (ADR Group)
- BPTC (University of the West of England)
- GDL (Oxford Brookes University)
- BA English Language and Literature (University of Oxford)
- Irene Parker Law Scholarship – Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford
- Exhibition Award and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award – Inner Temple