Alex is one of the most able chancery counsel on the Western Circuit.”
Commercial, Banking, Insolvency and Chancery Law
Alex is ranked as the only star individual on the Western Circuit in chancery matters by Chambers UK. He has a thriving chancery practice which includes professional negligence cases relating to his specialist areas of practice, typically involving claims against solicitors, surveyors, architects, executors and trustees. He has spoken at the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association seminars in both London and Bristol.
- Chancery Bar Association
- Western Chancery & Commercial Bar Association
- Association of Contentious Trust And Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- The Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
- Committee member of STEP Bristol Branch.
Qualifications & awards:
- MA (Oxon) Literae Humaniores, William Shaw Scholarship and Karmel Award (both Grays Inn)