Alex is very good advocate and he gets his point across very well and is really knowledgeable.”
Real Estate Litigation
Alex is a chancery barrister who is often instructed in property litigation cases. Some of his property cases overlap with his trust and contentious probate practice, such as proprietary estoppel claims, disputes over the beneficial ownership of property, and challenges to the validity of inter vivos gifts of property. He has appeared in courts and tribunals at all levels in relation to property disputes, including an appearance as junior counsel in the House of Lords in Bettison v Langton  1 AC 27, a case concerning rights of common.
- Chancery Bar Association
- Western Chancery & Commercial Bar Association
- Association of Contentious Trust And Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- The Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
- Committee member of STEP Bristol Branch.
Qualifications & awards:
- MA (Oxon) Literae Humaniores, William Shaw Scholarship and Karmel Award (both Grays Inn)