Patrick has represented interested parties including families, insurers, and health authorities, at all stages up to and including inquest. Recent instructions have included inquests into the death of a woman who died following an oxygen bottle fire in an intensive care unit and a man killed in a quarry hopper accident.
- Personal Injury Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- MA (Oxon) Modern History, First Class
- LLB (Graduate) Nottingham Trent University, First Class
- BVC Nottingham Trent University, Very Competent
- Hardwicke Scholar and Sir Thomas More Bursary, Lincoln’s Inn
Patrick is also one of the author’s of the Costs Law: A Practitioner’s Guide, recently published by Wilmington Legal.