Patrick has extensive experience of costs budgeting hearings, and is happy to assist clients with both prior preparation and subsequent amendment of budgets, as well as tactics for getting the best from the budgeting process.
- Personal Injury Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- MA (Oxon) Modern History, First Class
- LLB (Graduate) Nottingham Trent University, First Class
- BVC Nottingham Trent University, Very Competent
- Hardwicke Scholar and Sir Thomas More Bursary, Lincoln’s Inn
Patrick is also one of the author’s of the Costs Law: A Practitioner’s Guide, recently published by Wilmington Legal.