Public liability work makes up a large proportion of Patrick’s practice. He is regularly instructed by highways authorities and other public bodies as well as claimants and advises on section 41 and section 58 issues. He is also a specialist in Occupiers cases.
- Personal Injury Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- MA (Oxon) Modern History, First Class
- LLB (Graduate) Nottingham Trent University, First Class
- BVC Nottingham Trent University, Very Competent
- Hardwicke Scholar and Sir Thomas More Bursary, Lincoln’s Inn
Patrick is also one of the author’s of the Costs Law: A Practitioner’s Guide, recently published by Wilmington Legal.